HTML5 Cross Platform Game Development using Phaser 3 - Build a Vertical Endless Runner
From the experience of more than 400 Phaser tutorials and 3 books, the first Phaser 3 course you can run in your browser and test your game in real time as you build a HTML5 cross platform vertical endless runner game in 12 steps.
Look at the game you are going to build: Tunnel Trouble.
Through 12 detailed steps you will learn, among other things, these concepts:
- The structure of your first Phaser project, starting from an empty folder
- Scale and resize the game to look nice on any device
- Preload images, sounds, fonts and other kind of assets
- Scene management
- Add images and sprites on the stage
- Use tweens to create animations
- Wait for player input
- Process mouse or finger input
- Use Arcade physics to move your sprites
- Check for collisions between physics bodies
- Use particle emitter to create trails and explosions
- Recycle sprites and physics bodies to save resources
- Create game states
- Add and play sound effects
- Design and add a game interface
- Use bitmap fonts to create text effects
- Save and load high scores using local storage
By the end of the course, you'll have a complete HTML5 cross platform game but most of all you will master all the concepts to create a game on your own.
Get the course now